Updated on 04/02/2012
We welcome you to fatimasadvice.com
The given Terms and Conditions (hereinafter either the ” Terms and Conditions”, or “Terms ” or “Conditions”) regulate the use of the information contained in the Web site (the ” Web site ” , the “Page ” or ” Portal ” ) that FATIMA ADVICE SA (Hereinafter Fatima´s ADVICE ” ) makes available to you, which is offered to the general public free of charge, in order to keep you informed about the company´s activities of the activity to its interest groups. These Terms and Conditions are considered known and accepted by the users of the Portal by the mere fact of access. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions means, it is understood as User to that person accessing the information on FATIMAS ADVICE´s website. And by accessing it, agrees on the fact of knowing and accepting these Terms and Conditions.
Acceptance of the terms and conditions
You accept the terms and conditions described in this terms and conditions agreement concerning our website. You agree that you can be modified at any moment by us without you being notified. The agreement´s most current version will be published on the website.
Terms and Conditions for purchasing online
The present Terms and Conditions are aplicable to the information contained in the Portal and it is property of FATIMAS ADVICE and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliated, but not to the data or third party information, on which upon this company is not responsable. This information is published by FATIMAS ADVICE properly authorized when it is the case, in order to generate added value to the users, but FATIMAS ADVICE is not responsible for the use and / or consequences of its use by the Users.
The information found in the Portal, despite its character of public information, is FATIMAS ADVICE´s property and/or its subsidiaries and/or affiliates. Nevertheless, the same may content photographs, other types of images and/or videos, upon which fall intellectual property rights, and therefore they can not be used by third parties without the express prior consent of FATIMAS ADVICE and / or its branches and / or affiliates, or by granting corresponding to the company credit, according to the force concerning copyright laws, if it is the case. We understand the term ” Information ” as a set of organized data and presented by fatimas ADVICE on its Portal, either in the form of text, diagrams, drawings, banners, links, statistics, videos, photographic images, sounds or any other form of presentation information. This information is deemed as FATIMAS ADVICE property and therefore it has all the intellectual property rights protected by law.
Once in a while there may be information on our site that contains errors, inaccuracies, omissions or outdated information that could be related to descriptions, prices and availability of products. FATIMAS ADVICE reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice (including after you have submitted your order).
The content, organization, graphics, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other related agencies with the potal, are protected under applicable copyright, trademark and other proprietary rights ( including, but not limited to intellectual ) property. The posting of information or materials on this site does not constitute a waiver of rights to such information and materials. Some of the contents of this site are copyrighted of third parties work.
SOCIEDAD ANONIMA S.A, its subsidiariess and/or affiliates do not control, aprove nor make as their own the services, information, data, archives, products and any other type of existent material on linked websites. Therefore, the User must be very cautious in evaluating and using the services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on linked sites. Fatimas ADVICE, its subsidiaries and / or affiliates do not warrant or assume any responsibility for damages of any kind that may be caused by:
1. The operation, availability, accessibility or continuity of the Linked Sites.
2. The maintenance of services, information, data, files, products and any kind of material on linked sites.
3. Existing obligations and offers on linked sites.
Security and uses
1. Through the use of this site, the user acknowledges and accepts that FATIMAS ADVICE, its subsidiaries and/or affliates, do not guarantee the security of the linked sites, particularly, that user can effectively access the different web sites which the linked sites represent, nor that through them they can transmit, disseminate, store or make available for third parties its content. No right or license has been transferred to you by implication, exclusion or otherwise in or under a patent, trademark, copyright, or proprietary right of Sociedad Anonima, S.A. Inc. or any third party. You may not use any “tag” or any other ” hidden text” using the name CORPORATION, S.A. Inc. of a trademark or brand name of a product without express written consent.
2. If you do or allow any unauthorized use of the portal, we can end up the case and the use that you give to access the site. Such action on your behalf could infringe applicable laws such as copyright laws, trademark laws and others. We reserve the right to prosecute violators to the fullest extent of the law.
3.The website was designed to and for being used by adults. If you are under 18 years old, you should use this site only with the supervisión of your parent of legal guardian. If you are a parent or a legal guardian, you must control and supervise the use of this portal by by children, minors. You accept the responsability for the use they give to the site.
1. We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reports of violations of the terms and conditions, and take actions we deem appropriate, including but not limited, to report any suspected illegal activity to law enforcement officials, regulators or any other third party, and to disclose any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities so they have access to your profile, email address, usage history, posted materials , IP address and traffic information.
Restrictions and Prohibitions
Your permission to access and use this website and any information, materials or documents contained herein are subject to the following additional restrictions and prohibitions on use:
1. The site or any other material obtained on the site should be used to develop it as a component of: information, storage and retrieval of data, databases, information sources or similar resources.
2. Do not use the site or any materials obtained on the page to develop it as a component of: information, storage and retrieval of data, databases, information sources or similar resources.
3. It is forbidden to use any part of the site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, registered right or property right of us or third parties.
4. You may not copy, print, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, lend or otherwise dispose or for any other purpose, any portion of the portal.
6. To remove, disassemble or reverse any design of any portal software , or use a network monitor or software to discover the architecture of the portal.
7. To use or utilize any automatic or manual process to collect information from this site.
8. To use the site so that violate any law , rule, regulation or order governing e-mail, fax transmission or telephone requests
Registration for purchasing
To make a purchase you first need to register, you must agree on providing us with your information to send you products with the correct data. Your registration must be done using valid information. Each registration is for personal use only. We will not allow anyone else to use the registered sections under your name. That the sections throughout one single name are being used by multiple users on the network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
Users, passwords and security
1. When you enter your password on the site, you as a grown up, are responsible for maintaining total confidentiality, you accept responsibility for your own activities. If the account´s confidentiality is at risk, you will have to contact with FATIMA’S ADVICE, since it reserves the right to edit, cancel, in full make reasonable actions on the manipulation of data for enterprise security and customers.
2. However, FATIMA’S ADVICE, trusts in any customer entering its account with the correct user and password data, our company is not responsible for those actions.
1. By using this site, as a user you acknowledge and agree that FATIMA’S, its subsidiaries and / or affiliates do not guarantee the absence of viruses or other harmful components, or that the defect will be fixed. Nor we do not guarantee that the information available on or throughout the site will be correct, accurate, current or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality and content of the portal at any time.
1. You as a customer shall be reliable for remunerating and defend our company and affiliates, against damage made by any guilt, claims, with the violation of these terms and conditions regarding the fatimasadvice.com page. Fatima tips S.A. it is not responsible for linked websites nor does linking constitute an endorsement of any website.
Third Party Content
1. On the site there may appear third party content, we shall not be responsible for that content, either, defamation , opinions , false , statements, errors , and other data that are against the law and ethics. It should be understood that the views are thoughts of the author and do not represent our beliefs or approval, it must be clear that any type of content that can be duplicated without permission of the author and our company.
1. The right given to you as a customer, your password and user, are not transferable for purchases.
1. The information, content and documents, or through the site are given “as is”, “as available” with “all faults” are disclaims all express or implied warranties (including, but not limited to, waiver implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain errors, bugs, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for the use you give any information or service. In particular, but not as limiting this, we and our affiliated parties are not responsible for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, judgments or the like), whether it is based in a breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), debt or other products, even if notified of the possibility of such damages. Denial and limitation of damages outlined above are fundamental elements of the basis of business between you and us. The site, products, documents and information submitted will not be provided without such limitations. No information, whether oral or written obtained by you from us through the site or otherwise, shall create a warranty, representation or warranty not expressly set forth in this agreement.
2. We disclaim any responsibility or liability for any damage caused by a virus contained within an electronic file containing a form or document.
Limitations of Liability
1. We and our affiliates will not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability or damage of any kind resulting in any way for any error or omission on the part of the Site or any product obtained through it, inaccessibility or interruption site or any feature thereof, your use of the site, the content contained on the site, any delay or failure in performance beyond the control of Coverage of a Party.
Use of the Information
Communication consent via email
1. When you visit our site or send us an email, you are communicating with us electronically. You consent to receive electronic communications from us and agree that we may contact you via email or by posting news on this site.
Third Party Services
1. We could allow access to or advertise certain third-party products or service providers from which you could buy certain goods or services. You understand that we do not manage or control the products and services offered by Third Party Providers, they are responsible for all aspects relating to order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service of goods and services corresponding to each Third Party Provider. We are not part of the transaction between you and third party providers. You agree that use or buy in that Third Party Provider IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND BY US, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF TITLE, FITNESS FOR A PURPOSE, MERCHANTABILITY OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED BY THE TRANSACTION BETWEEN YOU AND THIRD PARTY PROVIDER OR FOR ANY INFORMATION APPEARING ON MERCHANT SITES OR ANY OTHER SITES LINKED TO OUR.
2. All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of third party providers, apply to you while you are on the sites of some of them. We are not responsible for the information you provide to third party providers. Neither, nor Fatimas ADVICE, nor the third party provider, has the authority to make any representation or to make a commitment on behalf of the other.
Policies and terms
1. You represent and warrant that if you are buying something from us any information concerning the card you give us is true and complete, the expenses that you incur will be covered by the card company, you will pay the charges incurred in the published price, including any applicable taxes.
2. Payments may also be made for reimbursement.
Links to other websites.
1. The site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions expressed in these sites, and these sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness. The inclusion of any link from a Web site to ours, does not mean that we approve or endorse that website. If you decide to leave our portal to access third-party site, you do so at your own risk.
1. This electronic document and any other electronic documents, policies and guidelines incorporated herein will be: judged for all purposes to be a “writing” or “in writing” and must comply with the statutory legal requirements, contractual and any other type applicable to a writing potential to be enforced by legal means, such as a written signature unlike the parties subject to electronic documents: and judge as an “original” when printed from an electronic record established and maintained in the ordinary course of business. Electronic documents presented as evidence in any court proceedings, arbitration, mediation or management will, if they are established and maintained in the ordinary course of business, admissible in the same category as business records in written form that are established and maintained in a similar manner.